By Your use and continued use of www.wilcoit.com (the "Website") and the services made available through the Website and/or under the WilcoIT brand (the "Services"), You agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this acceptable use policy (the "AUP"), the terms of service agreement (the "TOS"), and the Additional Policies (as defined in the TOS).
NO RESALE OR REBRANDING OF WilcoIT SERVICES
Your right to use the Services is personal to You. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell, whether by itself or in concert with one or more additional services: (a) any portion of the Services (including Your username); (b) use of the Services; or (c) access to the Services without the expressed written consent of Wilco Information Technologies, LLC.Notwithstanding the above, You retain the right to recommend use of the Service, under the "WilcoIT” brand and at the price at which WilcoIT offers the Services to the public, to third parties in connection with the sale, offering for sale, or provisioning of any other service or services.
You are solely responsible for the contents of the computer which You use the Services in association with.
- Customer certifies that he or she is at least 18 years of age.
- Customer is solely responsible for his/her usage of the Services. Each Customer is responsible for ensuring that all authorized users of its system or network are aware of and follow this TOS. Customer's use of the Services is subject to, and Customer agrees to comply with, all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to (1) U.S. law regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States and (2) Internet regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Customer may use the Service for any lawful purpose so long as he or she does not (i) abuse or fraudulently use the Service, (ii) use the Service in a manner that causes interference to or tampers with another subscriber's or authorized user's use of the WilcoIT Services, or (iii) otherwise use the Service in a manner that violates this TOS. The terms of this TOS apply to any application or use of the Services.
- Customer may use the WilcoIT service for both personal use and commercial use
- You agree to use the Services in a way that complies with all Internet regulations, policies, and procedures.
- You agree NOT to use the Services:
- for illegal purposes
- in a way that interferes with or disrupts networks connected to the Services
- in a way that violates any regulation, policy, or procedure of the networks connected to the Services
- in a way that violates any applicable local, state or federal law, including, without limitation, those that relate to the exportation of technical data from the United States to foreign countries or any international law
- to store, distribute or facilitate the distribution of illegal software or illegal pornography
- to use the Services for spamming, linkspamming, spamdexing, or distribution of electronic mail to one or more people who have not given specific permission to be included in such a process
- to distribute or otherwise make available to others any copyrighted material that You do not have authorization or the legal right to distribute
- to transmit or to aid in the transmission of any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature
- to transmit or aid in the transmission of any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability
- in a way that interferes with another's use and enjoyment of the Services or similar services.
- transmitting Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE)
- posting bulk Usenet articles
- Denial of Service attacks of any kind
- copyright infringement
- failure to provide legitimate contact information
- misrepresentation of WilcoIT's services
- unlawful or illegal activities of any kind
- use of web redirects for distributed file sharing software and networks
- pointing WilcoIT hostnames to a public IRC network
- pointing hostnames on WilcoIT owned domains to an IRC server
- causing lossage or creating service degradation for other WilcoIT Users, whether intentional or inadvertent
- causing or attempting to cause harm to another computer or network
- violating any applicable law or regulation
- search engine spamming
For purposes of this AUP, facilitation of the unauthorized distribution of copyrighted materials through operation of a "hub", "tracker", or other file sharing mechanism, shall be considered identical to the actual illegal distribution of those copyrighted materials. WilcoIT retains the right, at its sole discretion, to determine whether or not Your conduct is consistent with the letter and spirit of this AUP, the TOS or any applicable Additional Policy and to terminate or suspend the Services if it deems Your conduct to be inconsistent with the letter or spirit of this AUP, the TOS or any applicable Additional Policy.